Head of Quality Assurance Office
As part of the IT organization serving the Financial Information business unit, we are continuously improving our customers' experience. We have now reached a stage where we want to improve further by establishing and continuously improving our Quality governance in line with our business vision. To achieve this, we are creating a Head of Quality Assurance Office role who will be in charge of defining, measuring, and supporting delivery towards our quality targets.
You will be operating as part of the Quality & Transformation team, and define our targets, how we measure, and how we communicate about quality. This will be done to support the delivery and business groups in achieving their objectives. Main duties
- Defining quality targets, associated metrics and reporting
- Support teams in improving the quality they deliver
- Defining good practices
- Continuously monitoring and recommending improvements
- As part of the Quality & Transformation team, lead the way of the organization towards a best-of-breed quality delivery organization
- 5+ years of experience in managing quality in a software delivery organization
- Solid experience in defining and analyzing metrics around quality and delivery efficiency
- Profound know-how in quality practices and continuous improvement
- Able not only to teach but also to act, jumping into a role to improve a situation whenever needed
- You are an active listener, who wants to help others achieve their goals
- Solid experience in agile software development and strongly embrace agile values and principles
- You want to contribute to, embrace, and implement the vision for the organization
- English at a business level is mandatory, German a plus
If you have any questions, please call Melanie Kurath +41 58 399 31 80.
We only accept online direct applications.