IWM Front Support Center / Tax Support Specialist 100%
- A challenging role as a Front Support specialist servicing our International Wealth Management clients across IWM Business Areas located in Zurich
- A unique chance to act as Point of Contact for requests coming from our Front Desk with regards to regulatory tax, tax products and bank internal tax applications
- An important intermediary position between Front Office (Relationship Managers/Assistants), Back Office (Operations/Processing) as well as further specialists to provide best possible solutions
- A great opportunity to take over end-to-end responsibility as problem owner for tax related inquiries, including analysis of client needs and development of solutions
- A possibility to acquire specialized knowledge being embedded in a motivated and dynamic team in order to build up your career in Private Banking
- A great platform to improve your personal as well as technical skillset
- A completed commercial apprenticeship at a financial institution with further education or university degree
- 3 to 5 years' experience in banking in similar roles as well as a more profound tax knowledge is an advantage
- German, English and French, any additional language is an asset
- Strong oral and written communication skills, combined with high integrity and assertiveness
- High attention to details paired with a high degree of initiative and willingness to cope with pressure
- An adaptive and solution driven mindset paired with flexibility, dedication and self-motivation
Ms. O. Aebersold would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.