PMO position for horizontal work stream within WTE
- A unique chance to become an integral part of our small and impactful team of highly motivated specialists based in Zurich
- Operational support to PMs in program execution
- Facilitates the decision making process (especially for risks/issues/change requests and dependencies).
- Ensures consistent methodology within WTE
- Support of definition and maintenance of cross program processes (status, risk, issue, CR, etc.) and tools (JIRA, Confluence & SharePoint)
- Single source of consolidated reporting & planning
- Managing overall program finances including budget, resource and change requests
- Ensure correct allocations and facilitate a financial forecasting on a monthly basis
- Defining quality management procedure and guidelines in the realm of PMO services in close collaboration with PMs. You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities.
- We are open to discuss flexible/ agile working.
Are you a dedicated and highly motivated individual who establishes effective relationships with key partners and can make things happen? Then, join us to develop our business.
- You have a (university) degree or equivalent, preferably in Economics, Finance or a related field
- 4-7 or more years of work experience in banking, preferably in the area of IT or Project Management
- Microsoft application advanced user skills in particular Excel (e.g. formulas and macros), PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal English, German or any other language is considered as an asset
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You are open-minded, outgoing and committed and like to work independently
- You benefit from strong soft skills with an affinity for team work. Superior client service attitude, trustfulness and a good sense of humour are valuable assets too
Ms. O. Aebersold would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.