See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? We are offering an interesting position as Controller within the Product Control team
- Being part of a highly motivated team and a global and diverse environment
- Play an active role in projects and in change initiatives
- You run the MIS Month End Closing Process for Swiss Investment Banking Business Units and have the responsibility for the Product Control MIS Month End Tool
- You support the Product Control team Investment Banking and Corporate Bank
- You are responsible to ensure complete, accurate and timely P&L, Balance Sheets and analysis
- You have the possibility to execute controls to detect unauthorized or unusual activities and bring up on time to senior management
- You closely collaborate with Investment Banking, Trading, Finance, Financial Accounting, Operations, Risk Management and IT
- A university degree or an equivalent educational background, preferably with a major in finance and / or accounting is desired
- You bring at least 4-5 years' experience in Product Control within a bank or financial institution and knowledge of financial products
If you have gathered experiences in Treasury this would be a plus
- You bring good knowledge of MS Office tools, particularly Excel
- You combine strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability of critical thinking
- You have a strong sense of ownership, you are able to work independently and take initiative
- Your strong communication, multi-tasking and time management skills enables you to quickly gain trust and build up solid working relationships
- Fluent English skills are a requirement
Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team!
Mr. N. Scialom (HLOF 41) would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.