Product Management and Client Support Analyst
Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5000 talented people worldwide, operating in 32 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
Founded in 1997, Schroder Adveq is a leading asset manager investing in private equity globally and is offering specialized investment solutions that enable our clients to access select private market segments through primary, secondary, and direct/co-investments.
We are looking for a new member of the Schroder Adveq Product Management team to provide client support functions to the Alternatives Sales Unit ("ASU") team, plus general administrative duties. Product Management and Client Support Analyst
As a Product Management and Client Support Analyst you will be part of the Product Management Team with a high focus on providing sales support, plus providing administrative duties for the Product, Legal and Compliance teams. Key responsibilities
- Support to ASU directors in their business activities, including but not limited to assisting with meeting preparation and coordinating with the Product Management teams on presentation preparation
- Working with desktop applications to prepare materials for client meetings, including printing and binding when required
- Review and support CRM systems (Salesforce) to ensure information is up to date and accurate.
- Administrative support for the Product Management, ASU, Legal and Compliance teams (including travel and diary management, etc.)
- Ideally, 2+ years of experience in client service and/or administrative support in the financial services industry.
- Team player with excellent communications skills
- Organized and ability to work on multiple tasks with an ability to cope with pressure and adapt to new situations quickly
- Builds positive working relationships and makes a difference
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Powerpoint and Outlook
- Fluent in German (mother tongue) and English
a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. The office is located only 5 minutes from Oerlikon station . Please apply online with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11