Project Manager/ Internet sales expert (m/f) 80-100%
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 25 Apr 19
In this role you are responsible for designing and articulating Direct to Consumer (sales of insurance products such as P&C, Life and Savings over Internet) strategy. You are responsible to support Business Units (countries) in setting-up and operationally manage distinct strategic projects focused on the key Direct to Consumer areas like digital marketing, dynamic pricing, digital customer journey and technology enablement, evaluating M&A targets. You will ensure that the overall project objectives are clearly defined and met. The role holder is able to manage the problem solving technics (problem definition, problem structuring, solution identification, final recommendation) and to master written and verbal communication. Ideal candidate would some experience with sales over Internet, mobile apps, etc. but would have also a strong analytical and strategic thinking capability.
As a Project Manager/Internet sales expert (m/f) your main responsibilities will involve:
- Defining a potential strategy in the area of the Direct to Consumer (Internet sales) business
- Identifying and proposing improvement opportunities in the area of digital marketing and/or dynamic pricing and/or digital customer journey and/or digital proposition
- Evaluating opportunity to enter or exit specific markets
- Evaluating small M&A targets and managing Due Diligen ce and evaluation processes
- Implementation of mid-size or medium complexity local/regional projects or mid-size or medium complexity projects of a program
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate communication and engagement with stakeholders
- Complying with requirements to meet stakeholder needs and expectations
- Balancing the competing constraints of scope, schedule, budget, quality, resources, and risk to produce the specified product, service, or result
- Supporting the sponsor in the setup of the project to ensure the business case is clearly defined (including estimates of required resources and funds) and relevant stakeholders are engaged as part of evaluating the preferred product solution
Your Skills and Experience
As a Project Manager/ Internet sales expert (m/f) your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Master in Business Administration (or equivalent) or 3 or more years of experience in related field
- Proven experience in managing projects with specific focus on Direct to Consumer (Internet sales) with a clear track record of delivery
- Background in Financial Services is a plus with specific focus on Direct to Consumer and with a clear spike either on a specific business line (e.g. on P&C and/or Life and/or Savings) or functional area (e.g. digital marketing and/or digital customer journey and/or dynamic pricing)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), second or third language is a plus
- Experience in managing small M&A evaluations and transactions is a plus
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.