About our client
Join an InsurTech startup who is looking to revolutionise the insurance business with the help of Blockchain and DLT solutions. The main motto and goal is to change the insurance business and create a more relevant, accessible and affordable industry.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Release Engineer.
This is a permanent role based in Zurich.
- Join the young motivated team in designing and building Infrastructure as Code
- Improve the client's Continuous Integration and Delivery systems
- Help the corporate Customers deploy our software in their systems
- Help the Developers build the containerised Kotlin applications - making use of relevant modern best practice
- Automating complex builds with clean Gradle code
- Continuous Integration and Delivery with TeamCity and GitLab CI
- Artifact management with Nexus or other Maven repository systems
- Enterprise, Production grade security and reliability on Linux
- Understanding Public Key Infrastructure (X.509) and network design
Good to have
- Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform
- Azure or other Cloud providers
- Grafana dashboards creation, Prometheus
- Some experience with legacy enterprise systems
- Testing automation
- Running JVM applications in and out of containers
- 4R3 Corda, Distributed Ledger
What's on offer
- Work for a dynamic startup that is heavily backed up by global institutions
- International and multi-cultural working environment
- Corda certification as part of your on-boarding
- Competitive package (flexible working time, option for home office, sabbatical programme etc.)
- office in central Zurich, walking distances to the lake where you can enjoy your lunches or even an afternoon swim
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the Swisslinx website or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA