Senior Business Manager Tax & Regulatory Change
- The unique chance of being part of a highly dedicated and experienced team of qualified individuals within a fast paced and diverse international environment close to the business which offers you opportunities to develop your personal and professional skillset
- A platform which gives you the chance to create and maintain relationships with key business partners across markets and business areas within a first class organization with state-of-the-art professional standards as well as high-reaching objectives
- You will be working on high profile, regulatory driven programs (e.g. FATCA, Automated Exchange of Information)
- You will drive business change through the PB front office organisation
- You will participate in shaping the regulatory strategy of the bank
- A track record in managing processes and business change in large organisations
- Affinity to tax topics (e.g. FATCA and AEI)
- Project Management experience (min 3 years)
- Solid experience in the banking industry (min 3 years)
- Process Management Know-how
- Proven ability to multi-task, interact with a large number of internal business partners
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience and desire to rapidly form new working relationships
- Enthusiasm for interacting with others, be it colleagues, business partners, management, etc.
- Strong communication skills in the English and German language, both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project)
- Experience with regulatory initiatives
- Experience with IT-enabled business change programs
- High dedication, drive, energy and motivation to deliver as part of a high-performing team
Ms M. Wiendlocha would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.