Software Development Engineer in Test
As part of the IT organization serving the Financial Information business unit, we are continuously improving our customers' experience. To achieve this, we need more people with an extensive expertise on a modern continuous testing approach.
You will work at the heart of our strategic initiatives delivering innovative products to explore and subscribe financial data. You will take a leading role in all activities related to testing, in close collaboration with the strategic program teams. You will ensure the right things are tested the right way, at the right time all along the delivery chain. The focus will be put on guaranteeing the level of Quality delivered matches with the market expectation, thanks to a quick feedback loop. Main duties
- Lead end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the entire SDLC from test planning, test design, test execution, and test reporting. This includes performance testing, stress testing, front end, back end testing, automation testing, includes functional, regression, UAT, black box, white box...
- Participate in design and architectural discussions with a focus on testability of the system built
- Ensure completeness of the test coverage according to the business objectives
- You have a 5+ years of experience in developing tests in a software delivery organization
- A deep understanding of multiple forms of software testing throughout the entire SDLC: regression, functional, unit, black-box, white box, UAT, usability, stress testing, performance testing...
- Ability to develop test tools and frameworks in scripting and/or object-oriented languages. (Python, Ruby, Shell, Java, etc.)
- Ability to constructively identify problems and propose solutions, taking on projects that identify and mitigate risk while measuring software quality
- Experience in testing RESTful API and test tools/frameworks
- You have profound know-how in continuous delivery chains and tooling
- You are a real Software Developer Engineer in Test, who uses development tools to guarantee Quality is delivered
- You have a background in agile software development and embrace agile values
- English at a business level is mandatory
If you have any questions, please call Melanie Kurath +41 58 399 31 80.
We only accept online direct applications.