Technical Business Analyst in Zurich | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Technical Business Analyst
What you'll do
- Take on a critical role defining and realising fantastic solutions, processes, benefits and new opportunities to deliver to our stakeholders
- You'll be working in a vibrant, forward looking team, providing business analysis and support of trading platforms
- It's a great chance to hit the ground running, take advantage of our development opportunities, and advance your career
In your new role, you'll be performing the analysis and resolution of trading platform related incidents. You'll be supporting upgrades or projects relating to new products focused on digitisation and trading.
In the course of your work, we'll also look to you to build, manage and maintain positive working working relationships, to understand the needs of multiple stakeholders in the investment domain.
The skills you'll need
- Act as a key contributor in project phases, such as analysis, design, test and delivery
- Create and maintain documentation, as well as support controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and support business users in executing the user acceptance testing
You'll need to have professional business analysis training, or equivalent experience, coupled with a highly analytical mindset, strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your work.
We'll also expect you to have a good understanding of OMS XKYTE or MAX or experience as a trader. If you have an understanding of Avaloq Core Banking Platform, Avaloq Object Model or Avaloq transactional meta types, this would be an advantage.
You'll also need:
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, with internal and external stakeholders and in an international environment
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
- A background of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function
- Strong stakeholder management skills
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles. Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.