Working Student - Treasury Analyst 40-80%, temporary
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 18 Mar 19
In the role of a Working Student you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic Finance environment and to learn about the role of Treasury in an international insurance group. Your work will include supporting the global roll out of a bank account management system. You will be trained to understand and analyze data and be able to present your results in order to advise key stakeholders and influence business decision making.
As a Treasury Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
- Support the global roll out of a bank account management system.
- Work with finance teams around the world to ensure that they provide the appropriate data to the system.
- Discuss system developments with IT and third party software providers to ensure ongoing developments are properly specified and implemented in Treasury
- Support other Liquidity Management tasks as required
Your Skills and Experience
As a Treasury Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Actively engaged in further education, ideally studying Finance, Mathematics or Economics or a related discipline
- Intention to start a career in Finance and potentially Treasury
- Experience of working in Finance in the past is an advantage
- Curious mind with problem solving skills and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Structured personality with the ability to work on multiple tasks and to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office is required and VBA programming skills are an asset
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.