Application Services Developer
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Software Engineering
professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable JAVA solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering quality software that meets requirements working to a timeline
- Provide guidance and direction to stakeholders to deliver on their expectations
- Explore new business solutions to continually enhance functionality that fulfills user needs
- Provide expert advice and leadership on standards and methodologies of application design and functionality
- Motivated to be continually enhancing your skills to be aware of the latest software development trends/skills
- Be a self-starter and recognize when issues need to be raised
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information System, or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in Java programming
- Minimum 5 years of experience for Senior level; JAVA based language experience
- Familiar with Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Spring MVC framework, JSP servlet
- Good command of English both written and spoken
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.