Big Data Engineer (Analyst to Consultant)
- Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 19
Big Data Engineer (Analyst to Consultant)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Applied Intelligence, Interactive, and Industry X.0.. As part of our Applied Intelligence practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You'll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
Accenture Digital helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale. Specifically we:
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
- Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
- We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Content Services, Digital Analytics, eCommerce, Marketing and Media Optimization, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services, Marketing Transformation and Merchandising Analytics and Optimization.
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
YOUR ROLE : Analytics Delivery - Big Data Consultant
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop.
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis.
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of Building Java apps
- Minimum 1 year of building and coding applications using Hadoop components - HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume etc
- Minimum 1 year of MapReduce coding, including Java, Python, Pig programming, Hadoop Streaming, HiveQL
- Minimum 1 year implementing relational data models
- Minimum 1 year understanding of traditional ETL tools & RDBMS
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or 3 years IT/Programming experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- Full life cycle Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience Developing REST web services
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Data Science and Analytics (machine learning, analytical models, MAHOUT, etc.)
- Data Visualization
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.