Consultant - Asset and Vehicle Finance - Thailand
- Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 14 Dec 18
JOB SUMMARY: We have an exciting role in our Thailand office as a Tech-Functional Consultant. This person will implement Ambit Asset Finance at client sites thru an international financial approach - assessing client needs and setting up system to satisfy, identifying gaps, steering course to implement whilst awaiting developments, writing or specifying crystal reports or spread sheets to satisfy requirements.
Job ID: JR49593
- Ensuring AAF process satisfies the entire contract lifecycle
- Will include all aspects of the clients business from Application through to contract management accounting, collection, asset management etc
- Training clients staff
- Oversee relevant IT issues
- Liaison with development team that may include specification, fact finding or answering of specific questions in order to satisfy market or client requirement
- Communication with all levels of organisation from input clerk to Client Company Directors and Managers
- Second Level Support as part of the combined Professional/Customer Service team support process. Managing issues through to resolution.
KEY SKILLS AND BEHAVIOUR:
The candidate will have at least 2 of the following skill sets:
- Accounting qualification or experience in the leasing or lending sector
- IT skills - particularly database and report writer such as Crystal Reports related
- Experience in using AAF
The candidate must also:
- Be able to manage situations that others view as a crisis and steering a course through situations that result in a positive outcome
- Manage client expectations; deliver news and plans to clients in such a way that ensures client support, controlling any given situation.
- Work with other Business Consultants in a supportive way.
- A working consultant - someone who roles up their sleeves and gets the job done rather than mere oversight.
- Will not require supervision but assess situations and call for assistance when required
- Ability to work hours to fulfil role as a consultant which will from time to time require work to be performed outside of normal business hours.
The likely candidate will probably be from the following backgrounds
- Relevant business experience in the leasing or lending sector
- Direct competitor such as IDS, CHP etc implementing the respective solutions
- Senior implementation consultant from a broader base such as banking solutions (this may mean that specific experience is not held in leasing and lending but rather other financial products)
- Working or consulting for likely clients for AAF in the leasing and lending sector
- Project management experience would be an advantage