Digital Cloud Native Developer
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Job Description:
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you'll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Learn and apply new technologies like API, microservices, cloud and analytics to solve real-life problems
- Develop (hands-on) demos and proof-of-concept solutions using AWS, GCP, Azure and various cloud providers
- Play a core role in designing the Digital architecture for new or existing clients to ensure future-proofing
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Cloud Native Architecture (Serverless, AWS, GCP, Azure) and API security standards
- 3+ years of experience in AWS, Google Cloud, Azure in supporting Web/Mobile Application and API security integration
- Computer Science, IT or Engineering Relevant Diploma or Degree holder
- Passionate about emerging technologies in Mobility, Cloud, Analytics or Social and seeks to get exposed to all types of new digital trends and technologies
- Problem Solver
- Technically strong, thinks 'digital', constantly looking for better, cheaper or faster solutions
- Team player and yet equally at ease to work independently as individual contributor
- Willing to travel
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Accenture offers our employees a "Total Rewards" package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.