Credit Controller (A/R Collections) Specialist
The AR Collection Specialist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service in the course of collecting on outstanding accounts receivable balances. This position includes adhering to collections work standards (i.e. call/email volumes), reducing the amount of aged items, facilitating resolution of customer billing issues, reducing accounts receivable delinquencies, and meeting and/or exceeding collections standards.
• High volume collection calls and email to assigned customer accounts to collect on open and aged receivable balances.
• Review and research customer disputes and billing issues in a timely manner to resolve delays in payments from customers.
• Identify issues that cause delinquency and discuss with management.
• Make outbound collections efforts including making calls in a professional manner and sending emails concerning outstanding balances in accordance with Collections Standards while noting accounts with issues identified.
• Record and update client accounts with payment promises, dispute reasons and follow up dates.
• Research, identify and assign unapplied cash to customer accounts
• Provide reports to stakeholders as assigned.
• Assist in Month end close process and other projects assigned.
Skills & Software Requirements:
Workday or other ERP ( desirable , ) Microsoft Office with Intermediate Excel Skills, Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Result oriented and experience with Business to Business collections with proven track record of reducing aged debt.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.