A leading consultancy firm is currently looking for an assistant manager to join the Treasury and Prudential Risk team in one of its regional offices.
You will support and advise high-level personnel in the most relevant regional financial services firms. You will take responsibility for the management and the delivery of a project while building, maintaining and expanding the relationships with clients. You will have the possibility to broaden your knowledge in several treasury and prudential risk areas.
- You will support the team in providing advice and assistance to financial services firms in projects related to liquidity and capital policy, regulatory returns (external and MI) and prudential risk (ILAAP, ICAAP, RRP).
- You will deliver assurance work covering a range of topics, including risk management frameworks, ALCO effectiveness, interest rate risk, treasury systems and other related treasury topics.
- Experience working within either liquidity, capital or RRP within a banking or financial services institution, regulator or consultancy.
- Good understanding of prudential regulatory frameworks/FCA guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For more information about this role or if you are interested in applying, please reach out the Treasury Team at Barclay Simpson on 02079368933