International Indirect tax Accountant
- Up to £60K dependent on experience
- Bracknell, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 22 Mar 19
Based in Bracknell, this entirely advisory Tax Accountant position will support different business units across multiple brands across the EMEA region for one of the world's largest staffing and services organisations in the world. This is a great opportunity for an individual to work in a purely advisory manner, to support sales and finance teams across several locations providing a unique and exciting challenge.
International Indirect Tax Accountant (Bracknell)
My client – one of the world’s largest privately owned staffing and services companies in the world is looking for an International Indirect Tax Accountant to provide strictly advisory support to their business units across EMEA. This Individual will be responsible for supporting sales and finance teams across several different locations including: Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Switzerland and several sites across the U.K. whilst working along-side a large team based in the U.S. This role is high profile and highly visible and provides a great opportunity to someone who enjoys the advisory element of the role allowing them to move away from compliance.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing a deep understanding of the business to advise on indirect tax across the EMEA reason.
- Working closely along side senior stakeholders within the finance and sales teams across several locations.
- Supporting on International and cross border indirect tax issues.
- Monitoring the compliance work completed by management accountants or local advisors.
- Keeping up to date with tax legislations across the EMEA reason to inform and improve company practice moving forward.
- Building strong internal relationships with the wide business in order to raise the profile of VAT.
If this is of interest to you, please contact George Calkeld on the following – 0121 633 1660 or firstname.lastname@example.org