RPA Business Analyst
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 May 19
RPA Business Analyst
We're looking for an RPA Business Analyst to join us in Bristol
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in the expanding subject of Robotics
- You'll be joining our organisation as it's transforming its architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in web technologies
- Work with the latest technologies and hone your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment
What you'll do
Joining our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team, you'll be using an RPA tool called Ui Path to design, analyse and test automated processes across the bank. Through extensive business analysis, you'll identify and help to facilitate new automation opportunities, providing effective solutions that drive improvements and are fit for purpose.
Day to day, you'll also be:
- Guiding colleagues and subject matter experts through the RPA lifecycle
- Facilitating workshops with stakeholders at team-member and team-leader level
- Documenting processes on an 'as-is' and future state on a key-stroke level
- Testing implemented automation solutions and ensuring that quality gates are met
- Liaising with other teams, such as IT operations, IT testing and business operation teams to ensure the timely delivery of RPA solutions
- Championing your work and RPA, working closely with business teams to ensure the best solution for the bank is in scope
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and new methods in business process improvement and automation
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with a background in the banking or finance industry. Crucially, you'll need business analysis experience and ideally, some hands-on experience working with an RPA tool. A background in software development or testing would also be welcomed.
Experience with Oracle, Java or TOSCA would beneficial too.
We'll also look to you to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of established business analysis methodologies - ideally in Robotics - and agile delivery methods
- Great communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.