Service Lead - Business Readiness Manager
End Date Salary Range
£54,117 - £60,130 We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion Job Description Summary
Lloyds banking Group is on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
We're looking to recruit a Service Lead who will be responsible for ensuring Applications within the Data Management Lab portfolio are across one or more squads within the Data Management Services Lab. The Service Lead will be responsible for ensuring alignment with the Data Strategy working closely with the Chief Data Office as well as representatives of Divisional Data Officers. In particular, the Service Lead will be responsible for delivering readiness needs including structure, training, governance and support models. This role is critical in enabling our colleagues to have the appropriate skills and support to fully utilize the new capability delivered by each release. They will drive the delivery of the Business Readiness requirements to enable partners to achieve targeted launch dates, including managing cross-programme dependencies.
Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare opportunity to make a difference to the lives of millions through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows (among others). About the role:
Within Group Transformation, a Data Management Services Lab has been created to manage the planning and delivery of data management capabilities to the organisation. In this respect, the Data Management Services Lab is responsible for all aspects of the data product life cycle including requirements gathering, product scoping and feasibility, road map and delivery management, as well as fostering effective Data Management.
Data plays a key role in our vision to become the Best Bank for Customers, as we put our customers and their data at the heart of the solutions we deliver. We do this by delivering expertly, collaboratively and creatively. We're responsible for providing the Group with data that is understood, available, reliable and used enabling us to get closer to our customers.
As a motivated and expert data practitioner, your Service Lead skills are in high demand and you'll appreciate the value and importance of defined quality data. What you'll do
We believe that people don't fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What follows is what you might find our Service Lead - Business Readiness Manager mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team's needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
Key accountabilities and capabilities of this role include
- You'll have experience in Data Management disciplines
- Have an ability to work with a wide range of colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Evidence delivery of Business Readiness, Operating Model Development alongside your experience of stakeholder management
- You'll have experience of Agile Project Delivery
- Drive Impact assessment analysis including, roles, processes, structure and ways of working
- Work with allocated business unit to identify end to end business readiness requirements and mitigation planning
- Delivery of business readiness and tracking of business readiness plans
- Manage and support the Risk Management to ensure that the delivery adheres to risk and governance requirements and regulatory requirements
- Issue resolution and countdown planning
- Provide Training to Users
- Stakeholder Management
- Experience of working with Data Management technology solutions would be desirable skill for this position.
- Personal qualities Lloyds Banking Group looks for include excellent verbal and written communication skills and resilience while keeping the customer at the center of everything you do.
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer. If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference. Together we'll make it possible..So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity. You'll also receive a package that includes
Sound like you? Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you... At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus circa 20 % of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution.
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday