Software Engineer - DQ Analysis
End Date Salary Range
£54,117 - £60,130 We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion Job Description Summary
Lloyds banking Group is on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
We're looking to recruit a Software Engineer - DQ Analysis who will be responsible for developing Data Management systems by designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions within one or more squads within the Data Management Services Lab. Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare opportunity to make a difference to the lives of millions through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows (among others). About the role:
Within Group Transformation, a Data Management Services Lab has been created to manage the planning and delivery of data management capabilities to the organisation. In this respect, the Data Management Services Lab is responsible for all aspects of the data product life cycle including requirements gathering, product scoping and feasibility, road map and delivery management, as well as championing effective Data Management. What you'll do
We believe that people don't fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What follows is what you might find our Software Engineer - DQ Analysis mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team's needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
Key accountabilities and capabilities of this role include
- You'll have experience in Data Quality Measuring and Management
- You'll have the ability to work with a wide range of colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Evidence of utilizing Data Quality Tool-sets alongside your experience of analyzing data and drawing conclusions
- You'll demonstrate mentoring skills and guidance to help build a strong performing team who embrace and excel using agile delivery methodology
- Interpret data and analyzing results using statistical techniques to provide ongoing reports on the effects of different strategies and observe any trends or issues to raise with senior management.
- Developing Data Quality Rules in Atacama, working with database developers to implement plans for effective data quality monitoring and storage, as well as performing data analytics and other strategies to optimize the efficiency and quality of the data being collected.
- Developing and maintaining an Enterprise Data Quality Rules repository enabling consistent application of DQ Rules across multiple systems.
- Monitoring DQ Result production, reviewing performance indicators to correct any code problems and check the efficiency of the data collection processes in place.
- Working with Data Management Lab leaders to prioritize business and information needs and identify new processes that will improve the systems in place and define new opportunities.
- Experience of working with Data Management technology solutions would be desirable skill for this position.
- Personal qualities Lloyds Banking Group looks for include excellent verbal and written communication skills and resilience while keeping the customer at the center of everything you do.
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer. If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference. Together we'll make it possible...So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity. You'll also receive a package that includes
Sound like you? Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you... At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus circa 20 % of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution.
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday