Location: Bristol, Halifax or Edinburgh
Duration: Permanent role
What will you be doing?
- The purpose of this role is to provide oversight and thematic insight of relevant, non-financial risks across IT Change and New Technologies.
- May lead a team of risk professionals to support 1st line colleagues in the execution of effective risk management, through the provision of oversight as well as valuable analysis and insight, therefore promoting the CCOR purpose of keeping the bank, our customers and our shareholders safe.
- Through senior level challenge to the business and timely escalation (when required), this role will help to ensure the Group's non-financial risks are being appropriately managed and that reasonable steps are being taken to comply with regulatory obligations, helping to deliver the Group's vision of being the Bank of the Future. Supporting the business and CCOR with the implementation of the One RCSA strategy is a key aspect of the role.
- The role holder will also be required to deputise for more senior colleagues at relevant committees and have interactions with a range of senior stakeholders and regulators.
- In order to support the Group in the compliant delivery of its strategic goals and to provide assurance to both the Board and the Regulator, the role holder will maintain consistent levels of personal development, including the understanding of new threats, new technologies and emerging risks.
- New technologies like Blockchain, Data science, cloud technology
- IT architecture and design
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Experience of assessing change processes within a technical environment including Agile and Devops.
If you or anyone you know is interested then please get in touch today!!!!!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.