See job description for details
The Requirements Join us in Edinburgh as an Allocations Manager
What you'll do
- Join us and be part of a team responsible for the production and the analysis of legal entity and management allocations across the bank
- If you are people focused, this is an opportunity to manage and develop the team who are responsible for the legal entity recharging across the bank
- You'll raise your career profile with the work you do, building collaborative relationships with a range of key stakeholders
As an Allocations Manager, you'll be overseeing the delivery of legal entity recharging across the bank. You'll be actively managing the relationships with legal entity controllers and the wider team to make sure reporting requirements are timely, of high quality and meet business expectations.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Managing the team who are responsible for the delivery of the recharging run
- Ensuring the production of the actuals process while meeting reporting timetables and reviewing or creating possible enhancement opportunities
- Driving key strategic projects within Allocations, and suggesting opportunities and implementing new process
- Reviewing and challenging individual business performance and suggesting improvements or opportunities
- Championing and leading the continuous improvement of processes and reporting both within Finance and the business
We're looking for a finance professional with relevant experience in people management and cost management, paired with an analytical and enquiring nature and skillset. Ideally, you'll hold a CA, ACA, CIMA, MBA or an equivalent certification.
You'll also demonstrate:
How we'll reward you
- Strong management skills, with the ability to take others on a change journey
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate complex ideas and work with multiple stakeholders to resolve issues
- Strong planning, organisation and delivery capabilities
- Experience of coordinating multiple stakeholders across a global, cross functional environment
- Working knowledge of our finance systems and processes
- Experience in a business analytical environment
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer. Inclusion
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .