Business Systems Analyst
Are you an experienced Technical Business Analyst ?
Do you have a great understanding of the full software development lifecycle ?
Would you like to work for a global software company with their HQ in Edinburgh ?
I'm looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join the team to support my clients sales and professional services teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Liaise with multiple internal stakeholders to understand business drivers and identify system requirements
• Identify business needs from suggestions and requests
• Collaborate closely throughout the iterative development process with colleagues
• Agree on the best solution while considering both product evolution and customer needs
• Capture clear and concise acceptance criteria for product enhancements
• Develop and maintain expert-level product knowledge
• Collaborate closely with analysis colleagues to continually improve practices
Your experience should include:
• Strong systems analysis experience of gathering and capturing the functional requirements for a large and complex system
• Have a solid understanding of the full software development lifecycle
• Managing backlogs using User Stories and capturing agreed system behaviour
• Good written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work quickly and accurately to meet tight timescales
• Proven ability to work independently at a detailed level with limited supervision as well as working effectively as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure and be able to context-switch between projects as required
• Experience of using agile methodologies
• Good experience in areas of IT Asset Management and Software Licence Optimisation
For more information get in touch asap on 0141 5668922