Change Programme Management Office Analyst
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 May 19
Change Programme Management Office Analyst
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,Scotland,Edinburgh
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function: Project and Program Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18060555
The successful candidate will play a key role within the department in the team responsible for all Readiness, Control and Governance activities relating to Change Management (Client Projects, Fund Activity and all auxiliary Change delivered outside the Change departments.)
The successful candidate should have a strong administration background, be flexible and enjoy a challenge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and monitoring the work intake processes including Project Acknowledgement, Reporting and MI. In addition the individual will work with colleagues within the PMO team on the Governance and Audit of all Change processes and procedures.
The PMO Administrator will report into the PMO Manager and work closely with the other members of the PMO team.
The Programme Management Office is a key team within the Global Funds Services EMEA Change organisation, supporting the delivery of client and internally initiated change activity for EMEA clients. The EMEA GFS Change Organisation has project delivery resources located in Edinburgh, Dublin, Warsaw and Gurgaon, India.
The primary responsibility of the Change organisation is to analyse and implement all internal and external change impacting, adapting or enhancing the Global Funds Services Operating Model in place to service EMEA Clients.
The department works with stakeholders from our Clients and across the Citi business world, including Client Executive, Technology, Product, and Governance, to ensure that the speed and quality of client delivery is continually improving.
- Review and monitor all PMO and work intake processes (including MI, Reporting, Project Acknowledgement and Allocation), including oversight of work delivered by the offshore
- PMO support team
- Manage key governance forums e.g., Operational Readiness
- Govern and Audit all Business Change processes, procedures and key documents.
- Ensure accurate and timely production of month end reporting deliverables
- Ensure robust financial tracking and invoicing
- Assist in the embedding of new processes within the Change department.
- Ensure high standards of adherence to client change governance requirements and project management methodology, through ongoing support and training of project delivery resources
- Provide programme support to Change Managers
- Further the implementation and use of the portfolio management tool
- This role is pivotal to the success of Change Delivery and offers the opportunity to help shape and develop the Change Processes
- This role ensures Change Delivery Areas projects are controlled, auditable and safely implemented.
- This role offers an opportunity to work as part of the PMO team in Change understanding the e2e Change process
- Experience in a Programme Management Office and/or Change Management area beneficial
- Client Facing roles previously held
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Problem Solving / Analytical
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently under general instruction
- Very proactive and flexible approach
- Strong PC skills including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- PlanView / Cognos Reports experience advantageous
- Audit or Governance type qualifications advantageous
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organising
- Relationship Building
- Flexible Attitude
- Risk and Control Awareness
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer