Change and Business Solutions - Graduate Programme in Edinburgh | NatWest Group Careers
About the programme
- To be eligible for our Change and Business Solutions programme, you'll need to have, or be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We're looking for customer-focused people who have a real passion for innovation; inquisitive people who work well in a team and can openly challenge the status quo to develop effective business solutions
- You'll have excellent communication skills, and an inquisitive nature, paired with a technical mindset and analytical abilities
As a graduate trainee in Change and Business Solutions we'll equip you with the knowledge, skills and experiences you'll need to make a significant impact and give you the best possible start to your career. You'll be involved in a range of change initiatives, from building the case for change and analysing data, to assessing the impact, proposing recommendations and supporting change implementation.
Meanwhile, you'll be building the skills to help us develop leading edge, innovative solutions so we can serve our millions of customers in the best way we can.
We'll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year. And on top of your salary, you'll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
Over the course of this two year programme you'll:
About the business area
- Investigate and identify innovative ways to improve business systems and processes
- Develop strong consultancy skills and influencing abilities to drive change
- Build business analysis, diagnostic and change management expertise
- Develop relationships across the organisation where you can influence and drive effective change
- Have the opportunity to choose the type of qualification you want to study, and decide where you want to focus your development
Our change teams focus on keeping us competitive and commercially successful as a bank. We utilise key resources such as customer experiences, data and the latest technology to influence and drive organisational change effectively.
Ultimately, we're enabling the bank and our businesses to be more agile, keeping us ahead of the curve when meeting our customers' needs.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.