£70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits / Bonus
Your new company
Change Recruitment are teaming up with their Digital Banking client based in central Edinburgh. We are currently shortlisting for a Domain Architect and looking for someone who will shape and inform key architectural decisions and solution designs pivoting the organisation to be more customer centric and enabling our client to be the bank of choice
Your new role
• Leading, delivering and communicating technical and/or functional domains in line with the defined technology strategies and architecture.
• Delivering domain roadmaps which inform technology decisions and shape and align the investment portfolio ensuring it delivers the target architecture.
• Producing solution designs for significant use cases/projects
• Participating in the management and maintenance of key suppliers and vendors, evaluating usefulness, maximising capabilities, cost of products and making appropriate recommendations.
• Working across the business & delivery teams to explore and agree solutions that meet business requirements within project and enterprise constraints (time/cost/strategies).
• Influencing Executive and Senior Management in technology and architecture decisions and guiding technical specialists by staying abreast of industry trends & solutions.
• Leading teams to execute technical proof-of-concept activities.
• Facilitating the architectural governance processes including contributing to and reviewing of scorecards.
What you'll need to succeed
• Solution architecture & systems design.
• Knowledge of industry trends and innovations.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels.
• Specialist architectural & technical knowledge in relevant domain(s) e.g. data, compute & run, process management etc.
• Demonstrable experience in working under broad direction with minimum supervision and delivering specific domain outcomes.
What you'll get in return
• Flexible working,
• £70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits & Bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or contact Matt Kelly using 0131 473 4929
If these jobs aren't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within IT Development/Design please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.