Change Recruitment are delighted to be retained advisors to Pike & Bambridge, in their search for what is a newly created role of Financial Controller. The creation of the role itself is further evidence of the continued growth and success of the business as they are about to embark on an exciting period of further growth over the next few years.
We are looking for a high performing and ambitious individual to join the team, someone who will live and breathe the values and vision of the company and bring an entrepreneurial mind-set. As Financial Controller, you will hold full autonomy and ultimate responsibility for all areas of the financial management and control of the business, whilst playing a pivotal role in driving the financial performance of the business.
Key areas of responsibility within the role:
• Drive all aspects of financial reporting and control across the business
• Responsible for the control and management of the annual budgeting process
• Responsible for operating performance reports - providing KPI data to the Managing Director and Board
• Responsible for all aspects of the day to day cashflow of the business
• Key liaison with external Accountants on all financial, payroll and tax related matters
• All accounting for all car trading related transactions
• Delivering and documenting the financial processing and control environment for P&B
• Liaise with all members of the sales team - providing them with business performance measures
• You will also support and provide operational and financial advice to the business and play an important role in the ongoing growth of the business
The successful applicant:
• CA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
• Expertise in controlling, reporting, budgeting, reconciliations and working with financial models is a must
• Highly competent in the use of Excel
• Strong systems knowledge with an aptitude and ability to develop the in-house CRM system and optimise Xero reporting functionality
• High attention to detail with strong analytical and change management skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong identification towards the growth of the company
• Enthusiastic, dynamic, open minded personality
• Highly motivated individual with strong business sense
• Comfortable in challenging business decisions and able to work independently
• Strong communication and presentation skills with all levels of personnel
Who is right for the role?
• Are you excited to work for a company with a very strong focus on values?
• Do you operate with confidence and discipline and have the drive to exceed in everything you do?
• Are you comfortable communicating at Board level?
• Do you have a strong desire to develop yourself personally and professionally?
• Are you looking for a role with a true sense of ownership and self-responsibility?
If you answered yes to the above, then we would like to hear from you.
In short, the successful individual will be of the highest calibre, and will come with a track record of success and achievement throughout your career and personal life to date. People and relationships are at the heart of everything Pike & Bambridge do and as such, this is a key appointment.
For interested parties, we would ask that you submit both a CV and suitable covering letter to our Recruitment Partner - Ross Gunn (email@example.com) at Change Recruitment. The 14th of October has been set as a closing date for all initial applications.