Risk Data Management Lead
The Business Join us in Edinburgh as a Risk Data Management Lead
What you'll do
- This is an opportunity for a passionate and driven leader to join us in Risk Operations
- You'll be responsible for establishing and embedding the data management and governance activities across the risk domains
- You can hone your existing risk management skills and advance your career in this dynamic, fast paced role
In your new, critical role, you'll manage the embedding of Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting (RDAR) operating model for risk data, and embed the data governance framework across the Risk function.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Embedding the framework for managing the improvement in data quality across Risk
- Working with the finance data management team and other functions to embed and maintain an effective data ownership and governance framework for Risk
- Working with the data owners acorss Risk to ensure Risk KDEs are clearly defined, measured and remediated where appropriate
- Leading data participation in strategic bank wide programmes
- Managing the oversight of the work conducted by Finance in respect of Data Governance activities for Risk
- Managing the oversight of change programmes in Risk to adhere to the RBS data architecture standards and data management policy
- Managing a team delivering management, governance and strategy for data for Risk
You'll preferably have hands on experience in data management and risk systems architecture, with a risk background in a financial institution and a proven ability to make continuous improvements to business process.
You'll also need:
How we'll reward you
- The ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- The ability to communicate in a non technical way which garners consensus and support
- Experience in managing teams and coaching skills
- To have effective stakeholder management and influencing skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer. Inclusion
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .