Risk and Capital Actuary
HFG has partnered with a specialist consultancy who is looking for a Risk and Capital Actuary based in Edinburgh.
This is an excellent opportunity for the qualified risk and capital actuary to looking to take the next step in their career and develop professionally. Key requirements:
Responsibilities will include:
- UK Qualified actuary
- Strong understanding of regulatory framework of life insurers
- Strong MS Excel skills (e.g. VBA)
- Knowledge of modelling packages
- Leadership and management experience
- Consulting with the clients to develop risk and capital proposals
- Leading the delivery of these projects
- Financial reporting experience
- Knowledge of balance sheet optimisation, With Profits and transactions.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.