- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 17 Feb 19
23 February 2019
Please note, this vacancy will close at 00:01am on the specified closing date rather than 11:59pm. Please ensure all applications are received before 00.01am on the specified closing date.
£48,636 - £54,040
We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
We are looking for Web Analysts to support our rapidly expanding Digital team. These roles will be responsible for end to end support of multiple projects; from implementing and configuring analytics tools to reporting outcomes and identifying opportunities.
Our Financial Planning & Retirement programme has a number of opportunities for Web Analysts experienced in analytics implementation and reporting. The ability to work in an agile environment on multiple projects, and experience with Web Analytics tools is essential.
At Lloyds Banking Group we pride ourselves on data driven decision making. Within the Financial Planning & Retirement programme we are actively using data to shape the roadmap for future deliveries. As a Web Analyst you will be working in our specialist Analytics Centre of Excellence supporting all projects in the FP&R programme to ensure consistent implementation, data accuracy, and reporting best practices across the programme.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a team pioneering new analytics processes, prototyping new tools, experimenting with data visualisation techniques, and working to enrich web data with business data. The work is fast paced but highly engaging and rewarding.
- Web Analytics experience (WebTrends, Adobe, Google Analytics)
- Tag Management experience (Tealium, Google Tag Manager)
- Strong Excel skills
Nice to have Experience:
- Basic SQL
- Experience with Tableau or other Data Visualisation tools
- Session Replay tool experience (Tealeaf, Decibel Insight, SessionCam)
- Survey tool experience (Qualaroo, Foresee)
- Experience with Marketing Tools (Adwords, DoubleClick, Facebook, etc)
- Experience with page performance tools (App Dynamics)
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Car or car allowance of up to £4,080 per year
- Discretionary bonus between 15-30% of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 13%
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.