See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Glasgow Profile:
Morgan Stanley’s Glasgow office employs in excess of 1,500 staff across Operations, Technology, Legal and Compliance, Internal Audit, Fund Services and Finance. Due to our growing business, we have a demand for career minded people to join our teams. Our opportunities offer unrivalled scope for progression and training within a fast paced, meritocratic and constantly changing environment. Morgan Stanley pride themselves on maintaining a culture which champions diversity, an inclusive environment for all, recognition and an opportunity to give back to our communities through various local charity partnerships. The office is located centrally and enjoys the additional benefits of an onsite gym and restaurant. Team Profile:
The Firm's Insider Threat team is seeking a Cloud Security analyst in the DLP space as we expand our Cloud footprint. In this new role you will be responsible for developing and implementing enterprise-wide Information Protection controls specific to the risks inherent with cloud services that balances security and business requirements while protecting our brand, reputation, operating environment, and intellectual property.
The DLP team works with various stakeholders to identify the Firm's needs with regards to data leakage controls and coordinates the implementation of these controls. The team coordinates with Cyber, Technology, Business Units, and Legal to gather business requirements, assess risk, ensure adherence to local regulations. Primary Responsibilities:
- Be a subject matter expert for Cloud DLP controls working directly with other functional and business teams to drive information protection initiatives as the Firm expands our presence in the Cloud
- Perform review of Cloud functionality, features and use cases to identify the various data leakage vectors and associated risks to drive the prioritization of controls
- Determine and implement appropriate data leakage controls and policies, as well as the placement of such, to satisfy business and regulatory and audit requirements
- Proactively assess safeguards across the tool suite to identify potential risks and perform trend analysis
- Support the administration and maintenance of existing data leakage controls and policies in response to changes in local regulation, organizational structure, or business needs Qualifications: Skills Required:
- Experience with establishing security controls for Cloud service products like SharePoint Online, DropBox, Google Apps etc.
- Experience with Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) products such as Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS) or similar
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Information Protection Data Classification and Scanner or similar
- Experience with Office 365 technologies (SharePoint Online, O365, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with DLP tools including the development of policies and rules from start to finish (i.e. requirements gathering, ruleset creation, analysis, tuning, approvals, etc.)
- Familiarity with sensitive data types/identifiers, classifications, etc.
- Ability to research capabilities and suggest implementation of new features and platforms Skills Desired:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent experience
- Five or more years’ experience (preference in Financial Services, Information Security or IT Security)
- Hands-on experience with data analytics tools such as Splunk or Qlikview
- Flexible, highly driven, self-motivated, and able to collaborate effectively with multiple teams across the Firm and external vendors
- Strategic thinker who is able to balance short and long term deliverables
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Design, analysis, construction and problem-solving skills
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. *LI-FM1 Learn more about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley in Glasgow on our https://www.linkedin.com/company/morgan-stanley/life/d76d12fa-ba6b-4962-9388-f9b8c53f50c0/ LinkedIn page and https://youtu.be/Ue0vNEImMyE Youtube channel. Build a career with impact. Apply today.