- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- Horsham, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
Data Reporting Lead Specialist - Broadlands Business Campus (near Horsham)
Data Reporting Lead Specialist - Broadlands Business Campus (near Horsham)Who we're looking for
We're looking for someone to maintain our fund, portfolio and reference data. This data is used for Client and Product Reporting as well as marketing processes. You'll have a keen eye (and enough knowledge of funds) to spot any problems, and sort them out.
We need someone who's focused on doing great work for clients. That means you won't mind doing some of the legwork, but also ready to have your own ideas and make them happen. It's a chance to work on lots of projects, with lots of teams, and with several countries. And you'll be someone the team can rely on when the manager's not around.
You'll be based at our new Broadlands Business Campus near Horsham in West Sussex. That's our new operations hub - home to our client servicing and product reporting for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
It's a brand new site, and a brand new team, putting digital first. So we're looking for people who are excited about setting things up, shaking things up, and working across teams. It's a chance to shape how we work rather than slot into an established structure.
It'll have same high standards and international reputation as our HQ in the City of London, without being in the city: a big, countryside campus (and no commute on the Tube) means life will feel a little different.
What you'll do
• Maintain fund and client reference and static data, internally and externally
• Reconcile external Schroders fund static and dynamic data with internal sources
• Investigate and sort out discrepancies
• Maintain and develop of our exception-based target operating model
• Produce KPIs and manage third parties
• Work closely with data teams around the business
Lead and mentor junior members of the team.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• A good understanding of asset management
• Knowledge of global fund structures, types and data attributes
• Experience maintaining fund and portfolio data in a control environment
• Experience managing relationships with data vendors like Bloomberg, Fund Info and Morningstar
• Experience maintaining exception-based procedures
• Advanced Excel skills for data analysis, interpretation and modelling
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Knowledge of investment operations, client reporting, and performance systems and processes
• Knowledge of equities, fixed income and derivative asset classes
• Experience of Tableau
• Experience working in an agile environment (preferably SAFe)
• Experience of planning and running tests and supporting change
• Experience of leading or mentoring a team
• Experience of working in a global team where you hand over to other locations during the day
• A degree or equivalent, or significant experience managing data
• Asset management qualifications
What you'll be like
• A real attention to detail
• Focused on quality and delivery
• A really good communicator
• Good at managing stakeholders
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.