Data Reporting Specialist
An exciting new reporting role at a brand new business who are putting digital first.
A fantastic opportunity to join an international financial services company as a Data Reporting Specialist has become available on a permanent basis.
This opportunity sits within a brand new, and exciting reporting team, putting digital-first. So they're looking for people who are excited about setting things up, shaking things up, and working collaboratively.
The successful candidate will maintain their fund, portfolio and reference data. This data is used across client and product reporting as well as being heavily involved with the marketing processes. Previous knowledge of funds is highly advantageous.
The Data Reporting Specialist is required to produce weekly and monthly reports using combination of internal platforms and Microsoft packages (Excel + Access) requiring excellent technical skills, an analytical reporting mind-set and experience adhering to reporting governance processes is required. What you will actually do?
- Maintain fund and client reference and static data, internally and externally
- Reconcile fund static and dynamic data with internal sources
- Investigate and sort out discrepancies
As a Data Reporting Specialist in this business, you will be based at their brand new state of the art global HQ in Horsham, West Sussex. The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Experience maintaining and working with data sets
- Good Excel skills for data analysis, interpretation and modelling
- A solid understanding of asset management
- Knowledge of global fund structures, types and data attributes
- Experience maintaining fund and portfolio data in a control environment
- Knowledge of investment operations, client reporting, and performance systems and processes.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.