Funds business based in Leeds seeks individual to support the regulatory reporting processes
Meraki Talent's client is a leading provider of Investment and Fund Operations Services to a wide range of corporate and financial institutions and a thriving business in Leeds. The client is operating a hybrid working model that promotes a mixture of office and remote working.
The person appointed will join a team that is responsible for the regulatory reporting and monitoring across their funds. Key responsibilities will revolve around:
- Ensure all task procedures are followed in order to result in accurate Regulatory Reporting.
- On an ongoing basis, ensure all procedures are maintained and that they reflect updates brought about from internal policy or regulation changes
- Support and review business process and system changes, ensuring business accuracy around all documentation and impacts to service delivery
- Support the continued creation of the operating model, ensuring an offshore hub is established with appropriate controls
- Respond to enquiries promptly, proactively handling issues, and striving for the highest levels of customer service.
The role will suit individuals with knowledge of UK fund legislation, Fund Administration and the regulatory environment with experience of Regulatory Reporting to include MIFID etc along with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications.