2nd Line Desktop Support Technician - 6 month contract
Function: Technology Experience Support Sub Function: OSS Job Rank: Associate Technology Specialist - Associate (2 nd Line Desktop Support Technician)
EY Technology manages and operates all the technology we use at EY, providing quality service and business solutions to EY personnel worldwide.
Technology Experience Support (TES) sits within Global Operations. We provide technology support to end users in person. We are the 'face of EY Technology', engaging with our customers at every opportunity to raise their awareness of the available technology.
This selected candidate will have demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks, working with multiple software and hardware technologies, in a fast paced environment. You will have a flexible, proactive approach with a 'can do' attitude and be good communicators with a passion for providing exceptional client service. Essential Functions of the Job:
Experience / Knowledge:
- Resolve Incidents and Service Requests associated with end user software and PC hardware, including mobile technologies
- Keep customers' informed on progress of their ticket until they have agreed the resolution and the ticket is closed
- Document all actions on the ticket in ServiceNow, detailing diagnostic and troubleshooting steps performed, and the resolution
- Where necessary provide high quality escalations to other support groups or external service organisations
- Provide enhanced support for identified key leaders
- Assist with the deployment of hardware and software to end users
- Assist in identifying root causes to prevent future occurrences of Incidents
- Maintain a thorough understanding of EY Technology and the Firm's organisations and service offerings in order to identify how best to exceed our customers' expectations
- Assist with projects, including off-site support for firm sponsored events, office moves or buildouts and TechBars (technology showcase)
- Ensure that all EY Information Security policies and processes are adhered to.
- Experience in end-user technology support
- Experience with supporting Windows 10, Microsoft Skype and Outlook, mobile applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Adept at presenting complex issues simply