- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Dec 18
Our client a trade transport distribution and trading firm is looking for an Accountant to work in their London office. The overall purpose of the role is to ensure accurate and timely submission of financial information, Update and maintain BS reconciliations and Collate management information as required.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare, review and post AR and AP entries
- Prepare GL entries and posting of the assigned company
- Prepare bank reconciliation, and adjusting entries
- Account for staff expense claims
- Review the vendor payment process
- Analysis of keys accounts and expenses
- Prepare Balance Sheet schedules
- Monthly closing and preparation of Management and Statutory Accounts
- Assist in company’s year-end audit
- Assist in updating the Accounting Manual
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
To be considered for this role candidates should be at least part qualified or ideally recently through the ACCA and CIMA qualifications. Minimum 3 years post graduate experience required in a similar position and environment is desirable but not essential.
Must be a team-player and able to work independently. Pleasant personality with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels. Interested in continuous process improvement.