Opportunity for an experienced Agile Delivery/Programme Manager to join a leading Financial Services company on a permanent basis.
Permanent opportunity to join the Technology Transformation Change team within a widely recognised and leading Financial Services company. As an Agile Delivery Manager you will be responsible for managing an Ecosystem to develop, implement and embed changes to systems, processes and culture so that technical solutions meet business goals.
- Support a large digital transformation programme interfacing front end (UX, UI) with back end
- Managing 3rd parties and internal stakeholders across regions (within UK, EU and where necessary on global scale)
- Manage interdependencies across value streams and internal departments with conflicting interests
- Lead delivery in an Agile environment, including at enterprise level (SAFe) and bridge the gap between methodologies
- Manage and oversee the facilitation of scrums, sprints and support the RTE in release train activities
- Ensure structure and strategy of projects whilst 'hands on' physically delivering across IT projects
- Advise leadership on best practices and managing stakeholder expectations
- Support the Head of Practice with additional responsibilities as required
- Proven Delivery Manager, or Programme Manager background
- Highly experienced in Agile delivery at enterprise level (SAFe) and leading Agile teams
- Hands on technical background (i.e. as a software or developer)
- Strong stakeholder management skills, managing opposing opinions
Please note: whilst based in London City this position will require regular travel to the Cardiff office (e.g. 2 days per week)