Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We're the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That's why we're number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor's list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we're just getting started. We're building diverse and inclusive teams around the world - because that's how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Checkout.com is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join the growing Central Finance team, reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager. You will be managing invoices and queries for the Accounts Payable function for several Checkout.com entities.The ideal candidate must be an enthusiastic team player who is proactive and organised with strong attention to detail. What You'll be doing
- Shared responsibility for the management of the Accounts Payable inbox, answering emails within a 24hour turnaround time.
- Ensure all procedures are adhered to and that all invoices, credit notes and payments are processed accurately and promptly, within the agreed timeframes.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure invoices are approved and queries resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage expenses for all entities, ensuring they are reviewed on a daily basis and all expenses are within policy.
- Preparation of weekly supplier payment runs and ad hoc payment runs.
- Responsible for the management of all corporate cards, ensuring all receipts are provided on time and posted to the correct GL codes.
- Reconcile supplier statements on a frequent basis.
- Assist with month end close, including bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasting for relevant entities.
- Manage the ageing for individual entities.
- Investigate and resolve any monthly reporting issues.
- Responsible for following key AP controls to mitigate risks.
- Any ad hoc business requirements.
- 3 year + Accounts Payable experience (required)
- Experience in working with international currencies (preferred)
- Knowledge of Coupa and Workday Financials, or similar finance systems (preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work towards deadlines
- Able to work independently, as well as a strong team player
- Good working knowledge of ExcelFluency in English
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values. What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people. #Aspire
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences. #Excel
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards. #Unite
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together. Want to see us in action? Take a peek inside here . More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion. We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world - and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we'll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We'd love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We'll be happy to support you.