- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
Job Reference # 191418BR
We are expanding the Event Monitoring and Insights team within the Technology Operations Center for UBS in London. We provide telemetry and intelligent data driven solutions and this benefits our internal clients by giving them intelligent strategic and operational insights to enable them to improve. You'll play an important role in building data feeds, designing dashboards, and applying advanced analytical functions for a myriad of different business use cases.
This is a great opportunity to join a newly formed team of individual of varying backgrounds, with an ambitious and exciting objective.
• A great communicator and team player
• Able to design elegant solutions, write clean code and solve complex business problems
• Able to code in Python and/or other programming languages such as R & Scala and demonstrate and eagerness to learn new things
• Excellent problem-solving skills, and adaptable
• Hands on experience in developing with Splunk or other search-based technologies (ie ELK) highly desirable
• Self-driven, organized and detail-oriented
• A passion/interest in data analysis
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.