Application Security Consultant - Banking - Long-term Contract
This is a project based Information Security role reporting to the Bank Information Security Manager.
This is a contract role supporting the implementation of a new online banking platform for the bank. You'll be responsible for the end to end security of the new solution, and help validate that the Bank online application and website are designed and implemented to the highest security standards and aligned with the Bank Information Security policy. The following is essential:
The following is desirable:
- Broad Application Security experience.
- Project Management experience
- Experience of supporting implementations of online solutions/portals in the finance sector.
- Experience with threat modelling and providing security guidance to development teams
- Significant experience of application security architecture across domains including authentication, authorisation, session management, input validation, parameter manipulation, cryptography, and logging.
Rate: £500 - £600/day Duration: 6 months + Location: London
- Knowledgeable regarding browser security controls (CSP, XFO, HSTS, etc.), OWASP Top 10, and authentication infrastructure (SAML, OAUTH).
If you are interested in this Application Security consultant position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately