Assistant Vice President Product Management
- This position is responsible for working closely with the Product Manager to deliver in all facets of the product suite for a specified geography (EMEA). This will include advancing the remit of the group aimed at enforcing MIS's leading market position, identifying needs within the product suite, and participating in the implementation of new products and existing product enhancements which will often require assuming leadership roles in small groups/projects.
- Lead projects focused on sourcing ideas for new products and product enhancements such as surveys and focus groups. Participate in ongoing discovery activities that will require internal/external stakeholder relationship building.
- Participate in market assessments and own portions of business case development for new product ideas.
- Support the preparation of strategic proposals for new products and product enhancements.
- Support other Product Managers to implement and launch new products and product enhancements. Assume leadership role in the execution and delivery of implementation workstreams.
- Support the creation and maintenance of product-related marketing collaterals.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of the MIS product suite and provide day-to-day support to Relationship Managers on product related matters.
- Build internal and external relationships to lead/support product management activities, specifically with external service providers, customers, intermediaries and internal stakeholders.
- Delivery of training to various stakeholders within MIS.
- Assist Product Managers in developing and executing product strategies, roadmaps, and product campaign initiatives.
- Participate in supporting specialized customer product-related needs and supporting execution of the bespoke customer request process.
- Participate in reporting product performance and new product pipeline to Senior Management.
- Provide regular reporting to Manager.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required.
- Capital Markets and Finance experience required
- Project management experience highly beneficial.
- Legal experience beneficial
- Strong relationship and communications skills required
- Product implementation project leadership and execution skills and experience beneficial
- Experience in product strategy & marketing
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to independently manage complex cross-functional projects
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and prioritize work load based on management direction
- Previous experience in management consulting, with product strategy or product management in related financial field
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.