Audit Assistant Manager
Audit Assistant Manager - Top 50 Audit Assistant Manager
I am currently recruiting for an Audit Assistant Manager at a leading Top 50 firm based in Central London.
The firm are forward thinking and offer flexible working, working from home and have a smart casual dress code. The environment is very social and relaxed with the firm organising numerous social events throughout the year. The firm have a fantastic modern, open plan office with a relaxed feel. They have varied client base with includes some extremely high profile clients. Job
You will be given a portfolio of clients, the size of which will depend on your level, reporting directly to the partners on smaller jobs and the mangers on larger jobs. Responsibilities will include delegating work to and managing junior members of staff, providing feedback and guidance to them when needed. Requirements
- Experience with IFRS and consolidations would be ideal
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients
- Experience working as an Audit Supervisor or Audit Assistant Manager would be ideal although strong Audit Seniors can be considered.
- Recent experience working within audit in the UK
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualified
- Early finish on a Friday
- Drinks at the end of the week!
- Flexible working
- Working from home
- Market leading holiday allowance
- Private medical
- Lots of corporate discounts!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.