Audit Assistant Manager
Audit Assistant Manger - Big 4
Audit Assistant Manager - Big 4
A Big 4 affiliate firm are looking to hire an Audit Assistant Manager.
The office has grown considerably over the last 5 years with a year on year growth of 10%-15%. This growth has been that opportunities to progress have been plentiful.
While the firm has the same standards that you expect to find in a large firm, they are unique in the variety they can provide. Client will range across a variety sectors across commerce and industry, ranging up to £500m in turnover.
Along with progression, the firm pay market leading salaries and can give you a more senior role if you are ready for it. Responsibilities
- Liaising with the client where necessary
- Audit from planning to completion
- Budgeting the time and cost of the audit
- Ensuring audit files are correct and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that all statutory disclosures have been made
- Supervising and training junior members of the team
- ACA, ACCA, DEC, DSCG or equivalent
- Knowledge of IRFS
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.