Automation Test Engineer
Job Description: Automation Test Engineer - Digital
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you're encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success.
It's important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table - so we'd love to know what makes you different.
We are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineers to help us build and run online banking services for global financial clients, helping them move away from the monolithic architectures of the past to a new micro services platform.
You will be part of a multi-functional product team delivering products into production in ever shortening cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices. We welcome all hardworking automation test engineers with digital experience
We are looking for Automation Test Engineers who can work on multiple varied and exciting projects including the creation of:
As a Capco Automation Test Engineer you will;
- New Banks - yes, seriously! We have delivered and are actively building new digital banks from scratch for our global clients.
- New Open Banking Services - we played a key role in shaping the open banking regulation and are now delivering it for clients.
- Robotic Automation Solutions - we are currently delivering into production several projects using RPA and Machine Learning.
- New Social Networks - we recently launched a social network for business banking customers for one of our Tier 1 Banking clients.
Skills & Expertise Essential
- Be creating, driving and building test strategies that are robust, reusable and scalable
- Be responsible for creating detailed test artefacts such as test plans, test specifications, automated tests, defect tickets and reports
- Be running test environments, test devices, defining and creating consistent test data and reports
- Work with both your team and other multi-functional teams to plan and execute tests using the latest UI/Mobile test automation technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently for millions of banking & financial customers
- Collaborate with architects to ensure solutions adhere to their principles and direction
- Lead, mentor, up-skill and inspire other automation engineers
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and clear
- Have the ability to communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence.
- Have an awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and loves to experiment.
- Have a real passion for being part of a team that is forming the future of finance.
- Solid Test Automation experience across the multitude of Windows and Mac browsers and Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Test automation experience using Cucumber/Ruby, Robot, WebDriver, Selenium
- Experience of at least one of Browser Stack, Sauce Labs, Appium, Calabash, TestCloud or other Cloud Service Testing Framework
- Test automation experience of ReST and SOAP based APIs and Web Services using single and multi-threading
- Experience of test and issue management tools e.g. Jira, RTC, TestRail and Quality Centre
- CI/CD - tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Stash, SonarQube, Performance centre
- Load and Performance Testing experience - Load Runner, Performance Centre and JMeter or similar tools
- PaaS/IaaS - OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure & Cloudbees
- DevOps processes and experience
- Agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, X
- Have strong experience delivering to AAA accessibility standards and usability principles