BI Technical Project Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Sep 18 2018-09-16
Corporate Business Intelligence Team - BI Technical Project Manager
The Corporate Business Intelligence team is a cross corporate BI function that supports and develops BI platforms covering Conduct, Culture, Front Office Supervision, IBD, Senior Managers and Certification Review, Culture and Operations. The team is based in London and in Mumbai and supports functions globally with a varied and dynamic user community.
This role within the Corporate BI Team (CBIT) is highly varied and requires an individual with skills spanning the Project Manager, Business Analyst and BI technical developer roles, who is a team player as well as highly motivated while working individually.
You will be required to maintain detailed project plans, provide weekly updates to project stakeholders, perform detailed requirements analysis and develop static reporting as well as dynamic dashboards. You will have previous experience with all of the above and demonstrate an ability to manage resources required for your delivery.
Working across numerous control functions and teams, you need to display excellent communication skills and remain level headed in a time pressured and sometimes stressful environment.
Key objectives critical to success:
- Stakeholder management
- Detailed project plans and updates
- Detailed business requirements documentation - in a clear language understood by both the business users and technical teams
- Dashboard design and build
- SAP BI Suite experience, including Design Studio 1.6 and Lumira connecting to Universes.
- Knowledge of data warehousing practices, database structures and SAP universe design
- Aptitude for Technical solutions working industry vendors such as SAP.
- Knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau and SAC is beneficial but not critical.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required
- Capital Markets business knowledge is an advantage
- Flair for attractive and ease of use design
- Experience in GUI designs
- Experience creating interactive dashboards
- Ability to read and understand basic to moderate SQL.
- Business writing skills
- Advanced MS excel, powerpoint and word
- Project management skills
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Creative and analytical thinking
- High attention to detail