BRS - Working Capital Manager - London
About the Team
Our specialist Working Capital team sits within our broader Operational Restructuring team. We work closely with our clients to develop sustainable solutions to free up cash from our client's balance sheets. Our skills and knowledge are applied and gradually transferred to improve working capital management, leaving clients with sustainable performance improvement.
About the role As a Manager within the Working Capital team you will work with cross-functional stakeholders across many different Industries. You will be responsible for the assessment of current performance and leading change and transformation efforts. You will lead specific work-streams of projects and manage operational client stakeholders on a day to day basis.
You will focus mainly on working capital improvement areas matching your previous experience and expertise, including
Essential skills and experience
- Review the operational and financial performance of Inventory, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Understand key business processes and operational working capital challenges
- Financial analysis of opportunities for working capital reduction, within context of commercial requirements of business
- Assessment of operational and management teams within an organisation, identifying skill gaps
- Working alongside management to implement and support project plans
- Hands-on implementation of improved working capital processes
- Leading the operational project delivery to drive cash generation from working capital
- Previous experience in Supply Chain and Procurement roles, or working capital consulting experience in the UK or continental Europe
- Experience in engagements to improve supply chain management, inventory reduction or general working capital optimisation
- Good end to end understanding of flows of goods and services, information and money and how all different functions internally and externally cooperate.
- Sound financial analysis skills
- Strong commercial awareness and business analysis skills
- Proficiency in analytics and visualisation tools, such as Alteryx, Tableau or Power BI is beneficial (but not necessary)
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with all levels
- Proven project and client management skills
- Ability to lead and motivate others, where required in the role
- Other European languages beneficial (but not necessary)
You'll be joining a team who welcome your outlook and knowledge, whilst developing your skill set further within one of the world's leading professional organisations. With an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working requirements where appropriate and have many successful arrangements currently in place. Deals
Our Deals business is an exciting, fast-paced and an ever-growing business that focuses on deals and crisis situations for our clients. Collectively, we deal with the types of situations you hear about regularly in the news and we provide support, insight and analysis to the management, shareholders and financiers of business. Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)? The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply Diversity
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity