Basel 3 Business Analyst – Contract
Job Description: Basel 3 Business Analyst - Contract
Capco are looking for an experienced Basel 3 Business Analyst to assist us on what will initially be a 6-month long contract assignment. Key Skills
- Wholesale credit risk experience/knowledge
- Understanding of collateral management within a wholesale or commercial banking environment
- Prior experience of delivering a collateral management solution (within a commercial banking environment) is desirable
- Within the Global Banking (GB) Basel III Reform Programme, this role sits under the Collateral work stream which is mandated to capture GB, Commercial Banking (CMB), and Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) requirements for a new Collateral Management System.
- The purpose of this engagement is to provide specialise resources to work closely with stakeholders to define and agree the necessary scope, deliver clear and concise requirements, document as-is business processes, perform gap analysis, define to-be processes, ultimately ensuring all changes required to deliver a new Collateral Management System and embed its usage across the relevant business functions are captured, articulated, understood and agreed by all stakeholders.