Business Analyst - Reg Change / Asset Management
Business Analyst - Regulatory Change, Asset Management £60,000 to £85,000 + Bonus City of London
Business Analyst - Regulatory Change
£60,000 to £85,000 + Bonus
City of London
Business Analyst, Regulatory Change, Reg Change, Change Management, Regulations, MifidII, EMIR, PPI, SMCR, Agile, Scrum, Asset Management, Investment Management, Financial Services
Leading Asset Management firm is seeking a driven Reg Change Business Analyst to join them permanently. Joining a high performing team, this role will focus on a range new regulatory and change management projects within their organisation.
Permanent: £60,000 to £70,000
- Over five years' experience working as a Business Analyst within Financial Services
- Must have experience working within Asset Management, Investment Management or Wealth Management
- Knowledge and hands on experience working on regulatory change projects within Financial Services.
- Business Change, Change Management, Transformation experience
- Agile, Scrum
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good work ethic and able to work collaboratively within a high performing team
If you meet these requirements please apply