Business Analyst - Treasury
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum
A leading Investment Bank currently requires an experienced Treasury Business Analyst to join their structural reform programme.
You will be accountable for;
- Perform high level design review of business programs acting as a subject matter expert for Business Analyst team to develop requirements and design
- Participate/Chair domain/function specific design authorities
- Face off to Lead Business Analysts/Project Managers/Business process owners
- Develop a deep understanding of the current state and define the target operating model
- Work with IT to define and understand functional components
- Assist Lead Business Architects with required analysis
- Ensure adoption of strategy tools for projects
- Identify innovative opportunities to be leveraged via wider firm or external avenues
- Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Build and maintain collaborative working relationships with subject matter experts in each work stream.
For your application to qualify, you will have the following:
- Business Analysis experience within banking is essential.
- Treasury Experience / Industry Knowledge is essential
- In depth understanding of Treasury products and processes for responsible domain
- Key involvement in small-mid size change programmes
- Some experience of senior stakeholder management
- Some experience of developing operating models
- Knowledge of industry trends, Regulatory changes and best practices within domain
- Some exposure to IT architecture development
- Awareness of commercial impact of implementing strategy
Please apply now to avoid missing out!